Pages

Search And Find It!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Student Activities at McClave

Research, time, patience, teamwork, thought and having fun. This is what comes to my mind when I think of the activities at school. 

   It all started in the library at McClave. One of my friends was surrounded by whispering girls. What was going on? I went and asked. But first I waited and eavesdropped on the conversation.  Ghosts? 

I went to them and asked "what are you doing?"  

They told me that they was going to solve a case. That there was something eerie in the girls (and boy's I heard over lunch) bathrooms. All I knew was that it was scary. Sounds and heavy footsteps was heard there. I even experienced it.

   I joined and now I am doing research on books and the Internet. Writing facts and joining in on conversation with my fellow 'ghost hunters' . Fun so far (also kind of freaky)  My hand alreay hurts and my brain is filling with tons of thoughts. Know anything about ghosts?

Please leave info for me and my classmates.  :)


Madison K Gonzales 

No comments:

Post a Comment