Pages

Search And Find It!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Udate, Uptate Come here come all!!

Hello fellow Starthoughts readers,

I just thought that I should give you an update. (BTW's sorry my last post was like.. ummmm... two months ago) Anyway... I am starting school- But I already started a week ago-do you think I'm a little behind? I decided to go to my old school. Not too  impressed with the other one. I am going into fifth grade with lots of my friends.  Many subjects that they added this year so that is a plus. This year they added social studies, science, and Art. This greatly affected my decision.

Okay sorry this is very short but I have got to get to "work". (By the way if you haven't seen past posts I would strongly encourage everyone to visit www.written-world.com. This has all of the information about getting published and you can also submit your stories and so such to us. Written World Communications

Madison Gonzales
Assistant to the Executive Editor of Starsongs magazine
www.written-world.com

No comments:

Post a Comment